Saturday, October 08, 2005

It's about that time...

I have been inspired, both by viewing other people's blogs and by recent events in my life, to finally join the gazillion others who keep this kind of on-line diary. No guarantees that I will have anything interesting to say but I'm going to try to lead a more reflected-upon existance from here on and that would seem to require some kind of documentation, so here I am! I'm new to the technical side of things so anyone who stumbles across this will just have bear with me while I figger it all out... ;o)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I your first? :)

Saturday, October 08, 2005 7:18:00 PM  
Blogger m_o_o_nspells said...

Yup...on here anyway!
So, if I have a million stupid questions on how to work this thing (like, say, how one might go about putting a picture in one's profile), are you gonna help me? As mentioned, I am tech-challenged and have no clue about such things...
:oD

Saturday, October 08, 2005 11:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look how inspired you are! You still have a single post! :)

Of course, it took me about a month to fire off my second one too, so I'm just busting your chops because I can. :)

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 8:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home