Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Happy hump-day! ;o)

Just wanted to post an update because...well, because I'm proud dammit! :oD
Here's how the working out thing is going so far:

  • HNThursday...rode bike for 10 minutes, did treadmill for 20
  • Friday...rode bike for 20 minutes, did treadmill for 15
  • Saturday...didn't work out per se, but did swim and goof around with a 6 and a 3 year old and that IS a work out for my old ass!
  • Sunday...see Saturday
  • Monday...to celebrate my 35th birthday (OMG sounds SO old!!! LOL), I rode the bike for 30 minutes, did treadmill for 15
  • Tuesday...went swimming at the pool at my condo for about 40 minutes
  • Wednesday...rode bike for 30 minutes, did treadmill for 20

May not sound like much to some but for me, it's really something! And I'm progressing (going longer etc.) too which is something else! Hubby and I are going to try to figure out some type of weight routine so I can alternate cardio stuff with weights...you know, to sculpt the bod! ;o)

One more sleep until HNT...woohoo! :oD
'Til then, hope you're all having a great week...

3 Comments:

Blogger DZER said...

hey you ... happy birthday ... and I'm looking forward to your Thursday ;)

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

WOW! You've done more in the last week than I've done in the last year!

And Happy Belated Birthday! I wish you had told me, I would have gotten you something! :)

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 11:12:00 AM  
Blogger Tara Tainton said...

That schedule is definitely something to be proud of. :) That's sheer discipline by golly! Congrats and keep it up...and remember that when you just don't feel like it one day, that's okay too. ;)

Friday, July 21, 2006 1:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home