Thursday, June 22, 2006

Half-Nekkid Thursday #6 (Gratuitous Cleavage Edition)


Nothing like bouncing back onto the scene, right? ;o)










I've kind of squandered my blogging time this week by catching up on reading everyone else's blogs instead of writing my own! Hubby's on afternoons so it's the best time for me to do my thing and here I am on the last day having not posted once...until now. So, I thought I'd make this one count! ;o)

I promise to attempt to try to commit to recounting our trip out East by the end of this weekend. It really was a nice trip, in spite of the circumstances which enabled it. More later...

For now, I leave you with the question: Do cleavage HNT shots REALLY attract more comments? Discuss...

HHNT!

9 Comments:

Blogger Sunny Delight said...

nice photo, sexy! HHNT!

Thursday, June 22, 2006 10:57:00 PM  
Blogger WDKY said...

Well, I don't know, but I know I like it :-)

Happy HNT x

Friday, June 23, 2006 6:49:00 AM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Lovely cleavage, girly - and cute-as-hell bra, too!

Happy Belated HNT! =)

Friday, June 23, 2006 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger Blondage said...

Woo hoo! I heart Gratuitous boobage. *grin*

I love love love that bra, and your cleavage is fantastic. Great pic!

Friday, June 23, 2006 10:34:00 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

Since I've never done a cleavage HNT, I can't tell ya. :P

Great to see you're back, Moons!

And back in a big way, i see. :P

HUGS

Friday, June 23, 2006 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger m_o_o_nspells said...

Thanks for the encouragement ladies and gents...as EB says (which I find EVER so cute, btw!), I "heart" you all! *hugs*

And Polt, I like to think of it as back in a PROPORTIONATE way, thank you very much! :oD

Happy Friday!

Friday, June 23, 2006 12:42:00 PM  
Blogger DZER said...

very nice cleavage shot, darlin' ... hope to see much more .. heh

Friday, June 23, 2006 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

one man's proportiate is another man's big, sweetie. :)

Hey, didja get into Toronto for the parade?????

HUGS

Saturday, June 24, 2006 8:14:00 PM  
Blogger m_o_o_nspells said...

Dyke march was today...the "big" parade isn't 'til tomorrow (Sunday) but I don't think we'll make it this year. Next year perhaps...it's definately on my "to do" list!

Sunday, June 25, 2006 1:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home