Thursday, April 27, 2006

My G.P. experience...

Just for you Polt! This is the one George did for me...hubby got Wonder Woman, which he is gonna locate and which I will post later (along with the tattoo pic I keep promising AND a pic of what I got him for Christmas this past year!). We got a pic with him too but since the scan of that was lost when we switched 'puters, and all that's left is the ACTUAL photo, I am not making ANY promises about that ever appearing here! ;o)
And due to my Alzheimer's, I forgot that this was done in August 2001, only a couple of weeks before 9-11...we actually discussed after the fact how GLAD we were that this trip did not take place any later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Polt said...

Three words: Oh. My. and God. I am SO jealous! That is an AWESOME Scarlet Witch! Course, whatever Perez does is awesome! And I wanna see the Wonder Woman SO BADLY!

And you're gonna see Perez again soon? Man....I have GOT to move to Toronto!

Have him draw me something! Anything! God that would be so AWESOME to own a George perez original. I'm getting moist just thinking about it. :)

Friday, April 28, 2006 10:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home