Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Half-Nekkid Thursday #11 (Star Trek Edition)

I've gone a little effects-mad, I admit it! But they're fun and they make it a little easier to show a little more skin and not be so shy! ;o)
Anyway, really it's because hubby and I have been a little lazy about taking new pics so I'm adding a little interest to some I wasn't too sure about using, et voila! Submissive alien babe, at your service...come and get me Cpt. Kirk! :oD
I'll try to post a workout update later today or tomorrow for those of you on the edges of your seats about how I'm doing...
'Til then...HHNT!

**If you've never heard of this thing called "Half-Nekkid", click below to go visit Os, the great and powerful**

9 Comments:

Blogger Charisse said...

Soft cuffs? Or just wrist warmers?


I'm sure Cpt Kirk could entertain you before anyone decided to investigate why you glow... :P

Thursday, July 27, 2006 6:36:00 AM  
Blogger The Ogre said...

Beam me up Scotty!

HHNT!

Thursday, July 27, 2006 7:00:00 AM  
Blogger Di said...

Love it! HHNT

Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:10:00 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

Kirk? Oh, I'd prefer SIsko...or Archer...or even Picard. Kirk...nah, he never did much for me.

NOT that I think about bagging the Star Trek captains or anything, okay?!?!?!

HAPPY HNT!!

HUGS

Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:13:00 AM  
Blogger m_o_o_nspells said...

SubKit...cuffs, of course! You might recognise them from my 4th of July/Canada Day post since that's when this was taken!
Ogre...*beams away!* ;o)
mommy...glad you like!
Poltie...I only chose Kirk 'cause he was most notorious for banging green-skinned aliens! ;o) He's also a Canuck...and one of the cheesiest actors around! Though personally, I must admit that I don't really have a preference as I'm not much of a Trekkie...I was too busy watching (and adoring) Superman in my youth!

Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:46:00 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

The effects make it fun :) HHNT!

Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:51:00 AM  
Blogger Sexy Duet said...

The effects are cool and the pic is sexy! Happy HNT

Ms SD

Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:59:00 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

I love the effects and everything!! HHNT!! stay sexy!!

-mel

Thursday, July 27, 2006 4:56:00 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Lovely image, warm and inviting. So when do you want me over?

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Thursday, August 03, 2006 6:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home