Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Half-Nekkid Thursday #12 (Any Port In A Storm Edition)

We have been having some bizarre weather the past few days...with the humidex, it was 48 degrees Celsius on Tuesday!! Don't know exactly what that is in ridiculously-outdated (read Fahrenheit) degrees, but I do know it was FREAKIN', UNNATURALLY HOT!!!
Anyway, this week I decided to show you my place...which will be officially mine (and hubby's) as of Friday because we are signing the papers with the lawyers this afternoon!
This is the view from our balcony at 9 p.m. last night. We were just heading into a BIG thunder/lightning storm and I went out to retrieve my little hibiscus tree because the wind was really starting to pick up. I had to call hubby to check it out because the sky was doing some really funky things and I immediatly thought "HNT pic"...so here it is! And yes, that is lightning in the middle of the pic in the very bright, shiny bit! ;o)

Technically (in case anyone cares!), hubby says this looks so bright and a bit fluffy because he used ISO 1600 and the shutter speed was about 2-3 seconds (so he had to stand REALLY still...or try anyway!).
Still been working out 3 times a week since I last posted about it...and I'm up to about 40 minutes on the bike so I'm happy with that for now! Next week, I'm planning to start going every day (except the weekends, gotta be realistic!)...so, we'll see how that goes...


HHNT everybody!

P.S. I would have been nekkid for this photo, except for the dude standing around WATCHING us (off to my left, just outside the pic), waiting for me to get nekkid! Good thing hubby spotted him...I thought I'd better not give him a show, in case he's a psycho or something! ;o)


**If you've never heard of this thing called "Half-Nekkid", click below to go visit Os, the great and powerful**



12 Comments:

Blogger Sexy Duet said...

48 Deg C - I dont think it even got that hot during summer here Down Under! That is a fantastic pic, kudos to hubby for the photography skills. Happy HNT!

Ms SD

Thursday, August 03, 2006 8:14:00 AM  
Blogger The Ogre said...

Nice view.

HHNT

Thursday, August 03, 2006 8:23:00 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

Wow...look at all that color..and the view is great!

HAPPY HNT!

ps, i sentcha an email a few weeks back about my Toronto visit. Didja get it? If not, send me one, maybe I have your address wrong!

Thursday, August 03, 2006 8:42:00 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Happy HNT to you!

Thursday, August 03, 2006 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger The Middle Child said...

Happy HNT, and yeah, you gotta be careful who sees the whole HNT photo shoot thing. Someone might get the wrong idea!!

Thursday, August 03, 2006 10:38:00 AM  
Blogger 212degreedesigns said...

i LOVE the way a new home (to you) feels.

i think i just think moving is bliss.

yes i know. compeltly mad.

hhnt! the picture is amazing and congrats!

Thursday, August 03, 2006 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Yeah it's been weird allright. Nice shot. HHNT!

Thursday, August 03, 2006 12:48:00 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

Wow what an amazing shot as always - kudos!!

I get electric when the sky does stuff like that.

Maybe I should stop grounding myself with my metal helmet on...

Thursday, August 03, 2006 1:29:00 PM  
Blogger Princess PinkLady said...

Cool shot. HHNT!

Thursday, August 03, 2006 2:32:00 PM  
Blogger Sunny Delight said...

great view, great lady in the shot, and thanks for sharing..hope the neighbor isn't a psycho! HHNT!

Thursday, August 03, 2006 4:52:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

You are hald nekkid in my mind.

Congrats and Happy HNT

Thursday, August 03, 2006 8:04:00 PM  
Blogger 3.14 said...

the light is wicked in this shot! Nice...

Thursday, August 03, 2006 10:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home