Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Update...

Just wanted to do a quick post to say I STILL haven't got a phone or internet or cable yet...Rogers can kiss my @ss, is my response to that! They are SUPPOSED to be coming to rectify this today and if they don't finally get this set up (after two previous visits and almost two weeks!), I am officially going to go POSTAL on their butts, I swear!
Anyway, everything went as well as can be expected with the move and I am basically settled in, but for a couple of boxes of books. I'm hoping to be able post more details and maybe some pics etc. soon...once I join the 21st century, already in progress! ;o)
'Til then, hope everyone's holiday season is going well!
*Hugs*

1 Comments:

Blogger Polt said...

Glad the move went well, good luck in getting reconnected!

HUGS

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 8:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home