Thursday, August 10, 2006

HNT...psych!

Just a quick note to let you know that I have been caught completely unprepared for HNT this week...too much going on elsewhere in life and not enough inspiration to get my stuff together in a timely manner! Also, I'm having some ego issues the last few weeks which make me kinda hate all photographic representations of myself. Although I'm working on this, doing it the RIGHT way takes time...this doesn't sit well with my impatient side but in order for it to stick, it has to be this way (trust me, I know this from YEARS of first-hand experience!). Hope you'll bear with me while I muddle through this blah-blah-blah... :o(
Anyway, I will post a pic but it won't be until after 5 p.m. or so my time (EST) once I'm home from work...

HDelayedHNT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Polt said...

Hmm, okay, I'll check in later on, but I'll wish you the HAPPY HNT now, how's that sound?

HAPPY HNT! :P

Thursday, August 10, 2006 1:52:00 PM  
Blogger 212degreedesigns said...

thank you. really.

and i wanted you to know i understand about wanting to hide from the camera...

yes i know, as absurd as that may sound. lol

but that's usually when i take some time with just me and the camera,..
and we seem to get it all worked out,..

hhnt
and i will wish it again later too! lol

Thursday, August 10, 2006 2:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home