Thursday, December 14, 2006

Half-Nekkid Thursday #16 (Long-Awaited (?!) Return/New Beginning Edition)

Still posting from work although I FINALLY got my phone and internet last night, after two weeks!! Oh and by the way, did I mention that the one thing I thought Rogers did right, turned out not to be so much?! Did I further mention that they can absolutely ROT?! Anyway...
Here, as promised (late, and with thanks to
my friend), is a first glimse of my new place...and the ghost of me, in it! This is the view heading from the kitchen/living room into my bedroom.

Happy belated HNT!

Click the link in the sidebar if you're wondering what this thing called Half-Nekkid is all about...

3 Comments:

Blogger JeannieGrrl said...

Cheers chick. HHNT! xox

Friday, December 15, 2006 1:22:00 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

Yay...what a lovely.....um, floor and door you have....

I'm sure i'll be very interested in future photos of your new spread! :)

HUGS...

Friday, December 15, 2006 3:06:00 PM  
Blogger Regal said...

love this photo! Happy belated HNT

Friday, December 15, 2006 5:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home