Thursday, August 10, 2006

Half-Nekkid Thursday #13 (Talk To The Hand Edition)

Or, as was the case here, let the HAND do the talking! ;o) Finally, it's the long-awaited, much-anticipated HNT! *and the crowd goes WILD!* *snicker*

I'm going to do a counter-post to the one below because although I've been feeling a bit down on myself, I don't want to let that get control of me and overwhelm the good stuff I've started to accomplish.
Gillette (girls, check her out...she is amazing!) would likely say something insightful about my inner voices and sabotage and actually, her blog is where I got the idea to do a yang post to the earlier yin. So anyway...watch for that! LOL

HHNT everyone and have a great weekend, half-nekkid or not! ;o)

P.S. Yes, those ARE ladybugs on my undies...what? Only Big Ed can have fanciful taste in gitch? :oD


**If you've never heard of this thing called "Half-Nekkid", click below to visit Os, the great and powerful**

11 Comments:

Blogger Sexy Duet said...

Love it, and the ladybirds are too cute! Happy HNT

Ms SD

Thursday, August 10, 2006 8:07:00 PM  
Blogger Di said...

You naughty girl...great pic...thanks for visiting my site...HHNT!

Thursday, August 10, 2006 8:52:00 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Very nice! HHNT ;)

Thursday, August 10, 2006 9:14:00 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

Has my little Moons been a naughty little girl?

hehehe...

Thursday, August 10, 2006 10:06:00 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

You must have been a very, very naughty girl. My favourite kind! Love those ladybirds.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Friday, August 11, 2006 3:04:00 AM  
Blogger A Bronx Tale said...

now i'm wondering if that hurt.

HAPPY HNT!!

cheers

Friday, August 11, 2006 2:11:00 PM  
Blogger DZER said...

let me just say ... spanktastic!!

Friday, August 11, 2006 10:56:00 PM  
Blogger The Ogre said...

Alittle late....but that looks like it stung alittle.

Happy belated HNT.

Saturday, August 12, 2006 7:07:00 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

moonspells..didn't know you blogged here..recent developement??

xoxo

-spitfire

Thursday, August 17, 2006 3:21:00 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

sorry, I was being a drunken idjut last night...cool pic, and I bet you enjoyed the spank ;-)

Thursday, August 17, 2006 10:34:00 AM  
Blogger Blondage said...

Oooooo! That looks like a GOOD one!!!!

*quiver*

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 8:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home