Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Half-Nekkid Thursday #22 (And The Hits Just Keep On Comin' Edition)


It has been a shitty week...starting with getting rear-ended on Sunday (and I DON'T mean in a good way!). Probably at least $3000 in damage to my car which means it's likely a writeoff as they won't give me that much for a car for which I paid $2350 four years ago. Which further means I will have to figure out how to get a new car (or at least one that's new to me) that DOESN'T suck for whatever paltry amount they decide my car is worth...never mind that I put over $1500 into it in new parts in the last few months. Add to that a sore neck and back and the possibility of having to fork out a $500 deductible if the shithead that hit me doesn't have valid Ontario insurance (yeah, did I mention the truck he was driving had IOWA plates?!) and it adds up to just more of the same here in Happy-happy-land. Sorry kids, I really AM trying to look on the bright side but weeks like this make it less than easy. It even takes most of the fun out of the shiny, little red rental number they gave me...although it DOES have a CD player in it, which I love. Upon which I can play this little gem:

Wind It Up

Stop, drop and roll and I will tell you where I'm coming from
You've done a lot of yelling pointed at my eardrum
I'll offer all of me that you can lay your eyes on
I'll get right back to you once I get my disguise on
Hearts on fire, you'll learn
End up with heartburn
Wind me up, my dear
Had it up to here
Wind it up

I can't believe that you'd believe that I would fake it
Wait - unless you count the things I said when we were naked
Run, run away from everything we'd ever hoped for
I can't believe that this is what people elope for
Throw your sticks and stones
Throw your mobile phone
Wind me up, my dear
Had it up to here
Wind it up

If you are leaving then I wish you luck
I hope someone can make your heart warm
I was a baby when I learned to suck
But you have raised it to an art form
Yes I'm out of line
But you're out of your mind
Wind me up, my dear
Had it up to here
Wind me up, my dear
Had it up to here
Wind it up

-Barenaked Ladies

Now go look at tata's (spelling?) and be happy...I'm gonna indulge in some boobie-therapy myself, see if I can't kick these blues!
Happy HNT!

Click below to go see Os, the great and powerful, and to learn the secrets of the man behind Half-Nekkid...

15 Comments:

Blogger Fermus said...

Lame week and still great clevage :) You are a pro! HHNT!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 11:55:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

But on the upside, you have FABULOUS boobs!!!! :)

Love that color green darlin'

Here's hoping things start looking up very soon!!!

HHNT!

Thursday, February 01, 2007 12:00:00 AM  
Blogger Blissfully Wed said...

Here's to next week being a whole lot better. Very pretty HNT.

Thursday, February 01, 2007 12:01:00 AM  
Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

Sorry about the rear ending.
Something I'd usually recommend, but not that way!

HHNT!

Thursday, February 01, 2007 12:22:00 AM  
Blogger Ag said...

The car can be replace but you can not I am glad your alright

You still look great even though you don't feel great

HHNT

Thursday, February 01, 2007 12:28:00 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

I wish I looked half as good when I had a week like that...gorgeous..

hhnt!

Thursday, February 01, 2007 3:27:00 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

Damn American drivers! :) Sorry about the car. On the plus side, nice boobs. And that's coming from a gay man, remember? :)

HAPPY HNT!

Thursday, February 01, 2007 6:27:00 AM  
Blogger Sexy Duet said...

Bad news about the car, but glad you are ok. I like the lyrics to that song, will have to look it up. Great pic and I hope next week is much better for you. Happy HNT :)

Ms SD

Thursday, February 01, 2007 6:39:00 AM  
Blogger CyberWarlock said...

Sorry to hear you had such a crappy week. Hopefully things will pick up. It's a new month, full of new possibilities. :) Happy HNT!

Thursday, February 01, 2007 10:17:00 AM  
Blogger Sassy said...

What a crap deal! Sorry to hear you have deal with all the crap that comes along with getting rear ended (that is a poor poor joke...).
Hope things work out!

HHNT!

Thursday, February 01, 2007 6:15:00 PM  
Blogger Jinsane said...

Sorry to hear about your shitty luck. Sounds like my life!! LOL

Great pic anyway. Hope it gets better!!

HHNT!

Thursday, February 01, 2007 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger Atlanta Guy said...

Very sexy! Hope your week improves! Happy HNT!

Friday, February 02, 2007 12:50:00 AM  
Blogger Regal said...

Happy HNT

Friday, February 02, 2007 1:39:00 AM  
Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Look into getting a KIA. I have 2. They're cheap and really good cars.

Friday, February 02, 2007 3:18:00 AM  
Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said...

Lovely shot. Sorry about the bad week. Hopefully surfing HNT's will cheer you up! HHNT

Thursday, March 15, 2007 6:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home