Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Sad Day...

After visiting Osbasso to post the usual "I'm up" message for Half-Nekkid Thursday, I was saddened to read of the apparent passing of a regular member of the HNT community, Betchacantguesswho. We weren't close but I'm sure I popped by her site and I know she came by here a couple times to check things out...so out of respect, I have taken down this weeks pic and will resume next week or whenever the Os-man decides it's okay again. My condolences to those of you out in Bloggerland who were close to her and please visit here to get what details are available...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Many sexy girls huh? I aint clicken on dat website

Friday, January 12, 2007 4:08:00 AM  
Blogger JeannieGrrl said...

xox.

Friday, January 12, 2007 1:07:00 PM  
Blogger JeannieGrrl said...

Missing you doll. Don't lose us xox

Monday, January 15, 2007 1:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home