Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Not HNT...

But how about the other HNT site? Check it out...there's some good stuff over there, no? ;o)

Had to pick up cat food Tuesday evening...I buy it from the vet because our brand isn't available anywhere else. The closest place for me to get it is an office attached to one of those big box pet chains...where the ex's twinkie works. See where this is going?

Yeah, so out they stroll, just as I'm getting ready to leave...they don't see me, which is good as I don't want anything to do with either of them anymore. There was cuddling and laughing as they walked over to get subs for dinner and I did feel a little ripple of something.

But that was all and then it was gone...and that's a far cry from where I was a few weeks ago. I've come a long way, baby!

...and I never even thought of keying his car or anything...not seriously, anyway... ;o)

HHNT everyone!


7 Comments:

Blogger Ag said...

I always say Karma is a Bitch.. and that looks like some expensive Karma.

HHNT!!!!

Thursday, May 03, 2007 8:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you think I'm naughty? ;) HHNT!

Thursday, May 03, 2007 8:57:00 AM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Woohoo! HHNT!

Thursday, May 03, 2007 9:10:00 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

Your restraint is admirable. :)

HAPPY HNT!

Thursday, May 03, 2007 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger The Ogre said...

Happy HNT! And pet food from the vet is a smart thing.

Thursday, May 03, 2007 7:11:00 PM  
Blogger BubbasNightmare said...

As dangerous as it may be, as soon as the digital camera comes back from the shop, I may have to...

...participate in HNT.

Doubtless the planets will stop in their tracks, and the universe will implode upon itself (and not for good reasons, either).

Sunday, May 06, 2007 5:17:00 PM  
Blogger BubbasNightmare said...

You're doing well, although I will say that when you said, "I did feel a little ripple of something" and saw the image of the cinderblock through the windshield...

...I thought I knew what the "ripple" was.

Good on you. You have indeed come a long way.

Sunday, May 06, 2007 5:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home