Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Don't you love it when...

...You have a pretty decent weekend and then you come back to work, check your bank account (yes, I AM busy but this is important, dammit!) and find that your tax return has FINALLY been processed?!

I SO do!

P.S. Yes, there WILL be HNT photographic evidence of my Janet-Jackson-impersonation attempt from last week but no, Polt, there will NOT be a re-enactment of the toilet stall door incident! :oP
Luckily for me, as far as I know anyway, none of my ridiculous unluckiness has ever actually been caught on tape...so far!

See you on the half-nekkid side... ;o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Polt said...

if the toilet stall episode revealed some...revealing part of you, you could always re-enact it and post it on XTube. :)

LOVE that site...no matter what I'm in the mood for, they've got some video of it.

Who knew there were so many hot, cute, sexy guys out there willing to videotape themselves in compromising positions? :)

HUGS...

PS...I LOVE how colorful Canadian money is! Like a rainbow currency!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

ahhh.. so ur in canada too

Thursday, June 28, 2007 9:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home