Tuesday, May 15, 2007

So much for that roll I was on!

I started what I hope will become a new roll on Saturday...with another poker win! S and I made it to the money together for the first time (though we've made it to the final table together several times) and we split the $560 prize pool with one other guy (S and the other guy got $200 and I got $160; I had just over half as many chips as they did so this was fair enough)!
Then we checked out "Lucky You", a romantic poker movie. It wasn't bad...and after mouldering away for almost two years in the vaults, it certainly COULD have been worse! We tried to see this one last weekend but there was a fire in the movie theatre which happened about half an hour into it...I was really starting to think this might be the unluckiest movie on the planet! Opening against that Spider movie AND a fire in the theatre?! Almost seemed like we weren't meant to see it at all...Didn't get a chance to post last week because not only was my boss back from vacation but I was training someone at work, which seriously cut into my slacking/blogging, time. And after this week, I'm on vacation for a week so I can't promise how often I will get around then either. But I do LOVE you guys... ;o)

Here's some of the stuff in store for me next week:














Did I mention that I'm geekily looking forward to this? Especially Styx...say what you will but I love 'em and haven't seen a show in a couple of years so I am SO excited to see TWO! Styx, baby, Styx! :oD

Talk to you soon... *hugs*

1 Comments:

Blogger Polt said...

Canadian money always makes me smile, it's so colorful.

HUGS...

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home