Thursday, June 21, 2007

Why I went home early today...

Or the story of my real-life HNT experience...

So, I ended up heading home from work at about 3:30 this afternoon. And what prompted my early departure, you might inquire? Let us just call it a wardrobe malfunction, and we'll leave it at that...for now anyway. Perhaps I can enlist S's photographic assistance this weekend to illustrate just exactly what necessitated my exit from my place of work...poste haste, I might add!

You can probably still hear my boss and a couple of my co-workers giggling, can'tcha? I know I can...


Did I ever mention the time last year when I had to file a Workman's Comp claim because a bathroom stall door fell on me at work? I kid you not...this is my life...
*Go ahead...commence giggling*

5 Comments:

Blogger BTExpress said...

So where's the pictures? That would have made an excellent HNT for today.

Thursday, June 21, 2007 7:52:00 PM  
Blogger BTExpress said...

You mean I missed all that? Any chance for a reenactment with pictures? :-D

Thursday, June 21, 2007 10:29:00 PM  
Blogger Jeans Pants said...

That is pretty hilarious Im so sorry about the bathroom door. Good comedy.

Friday, June 22, 2007 1:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, you got the worst luck!

Not quite the same but...
One night (a looong time ago) I was out clubbing all the way across town with a girlfriend. Some guy whacked my table and knocked a bloody ceasar into my lap. Thank god I was wearing black pants 'cause I looked like I'd suddenly had a monthly visit and it was either stay and use the electric hand dryer or just give up and go home. Most of the other chicks in the bar felt sorry for me and left their boyfriends back at the tables and hung with us in the washroom while I sat on the countertop in my panties and T dried my pants ;)

Thoe poor lonely men, good thing they had a bigscreen TV!

Friday, June 22, 2007 8:44:00 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

I'd like to see a re-enactment photo of the bathroom stall door falling on ya! :)

HUGS...

Saturday, June 23, 2007 9:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home