Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My weekend and Half-Nekkid Thursday #24 (Corrected Edition)

First, I will speak yet again of my poker prowess...yes, I AM a superstar!

I finally won outright at the Saturday poker game!!!!! Seventeen people down and and no splits or anything...just $200 for me...woohoo! I'm getting better at this...and that makes me very happy!

Then we played in the Sunday game with the accusers and I came in third and third (we play two games)...this gives me another 3,000 chips for the big cash tournament, which is on Aug. 26th. My total is now 29, 500 by their count...I had the total at 5,000 chips lower so I am not going to argue (also, I might have missed a first place somewhere...maybe!)!



After Saturday poker, we played glow-in-the-dark miniputt. It was fun! S ended up 1 under par and I was *ahem* *mumble, mumble* over...oh fine 11, I was 11 over! I do indeed suck but we had fun anyway.

Finally, I need to correct my count for HNT...I am NOW at # 24. As of today. I went trekking through the old archives, looking at pics I've done and I realised that I skipped one when numbering my HNT submissions! So, without further delay...here it is...the much anticipated (and frankly already supposedly posted)...HNT #24:





*Polt...you MIGHT wanna go look at XTube for something more...appropriate...* ;o)









I warned ya...










Figured since I discovered my error, I should rectify it asap...this pic was taken quite a while back and I think I never used it not because I didn't like it but because I was shy. But since I do not have an effects tool at my disposal currently, you get unadulterated breastage!
Enjoy! ;o)
HHNT!

HNTbutton
Click above to tell Os where he can come to see my boobie! hehe

23 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats really nice breatage though, I'm happy with that :) HHNT ♥

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 10:17:00 PM  
Blogger BTExpress said...

I'm very happy you found this one. That is a spectacular nipple you have there. Bet the twin is just as pretty. Happy HNT!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger Zoely said...

nothin to be shy about!!
HHNT!

Thursday, July 26, 2007 8:07:00 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

Unadulterated breastage, i can handle that. Now unadulterated hoo-hah-age....nope, no way am i looking at THAT! :)

HAPPY HNT!

Thursday, July 26, 2007 8:08:00 AM  
Blogger Sexy Duet said...

Glow in the dark mini golf - that would be so cool, I wonder why we dont have one here. Lovely pic - Happy HNT!

Ms SD

Thursday, July 26, 2007 8:10:00 AM  
Blogger Shibari said...

Love the pic HHNT!

Thursday, July 26, 2007 8:43:00 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

That is a great photo. Very raw. Makes it wonderful.

HappyHNT!!!!

Thursday, July 26, 2007 8:49:00 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Glad you got your count right!

Thursday, July 26, 2007 9:03:00 AM  
Blogger C said...

Unadulterated breastage?!? Sounds like a hole-in-one to me! :)
Thanks for sharing!

Thursday, July 26, 2007 9:21:00 AM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

Remind me never to play poker with you. That is some fine unadulterated breastage uou have there. Cheers and Happy HNT!

Thursday, July 26, 2007 9:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, darn? HHNT!

Thursday, July 26, 2007 9:48:00 AM  
Blogger Lapis Ruber said...

That is one awesome breast - don't ever adulterate it, please! HHNT

PS I had something similar on my mind in my HNT post this week.

Thursday, July 26, 2007 10:42:00 AM  
Blogger 24crayons said...

HHNT!

congrats on the poker game!!

Thursday, July 26, 2007 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

Wonderful!!!

I'm more of a wimp! LOL!

Happy HNT!

Thursday, July 26, 2007 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Nice chesticle!!

I love poker too. Men hate to be beaten by a woman. Hope you kick their asses!

Thursday, July 26, 2007 4:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glow in the dark mini golf? OMGosh now that sounds fun!!!

Congrats on the poker winnings.

nice boobie shot!
HHNT

Thursday, July 26, 2007 8:53:00 PM  
Blogger My Fiancee is Hot © said...

Thats definitely some nice unadulterated breastage. Hope you had a great weekend.

HHNT

Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Wow, I come back to blogging and there is Naked you everywhere. What a nice welcome back Present =0). I'm just playing. So yes I am making a comeback and I wanted to let you know that I am selling most of my stuff I own due to my breakup. Visit my blog and met me know if there's anything you might like.

For the record I am coming back to blogging, Im not just here to sell my stuff =0). Missed ya

Friday, August 03, 2007 7:22:00 PM  
Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Glow in the dark mini putt? Rock on!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 8:59:00 PM  
Blogger The Ogre said...

Happy HNT!

Thursday, August 23, 2007 7:10:00 PM  
Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said...

Yay for unadulterated breastage!

Thanks for commenting on my last post! Keep blogging. I'm glad I got to know you some. Bye.

Thursday, September 06, 2007 7:49:00 PM  
Blogger just some dude said...

I know, I'm about a month and a half late, but I had to comment. :-) That breast is absolutely nothing to be shy about! :-)

Friday, October 19, 2007 2:03:00 PM  
Blogger Karl Elvis said...

So many good things to do with that nipple. Pinch, bite, suck. Maybe a little slap. Mmmm.

Monday, December 07, 2009 7:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home