Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated...

Just wanted to say I'm not dead...just haven't felt much like blogging lately. Still reading all your stuff...I'm around but quiet.
Can't believe the summer's over...
I'm coming up to the difficult 1 year anniversaries (not like they haven't all sucked) and I don't know what more to say about that so...I probably won't. But it is still on my mind...although I keep chastising myself that that shouldn't be so after all this time.
Bleah...

Anyway, to sum up:
Not dead.
Not gone.
Just not sayin' much.

*hugs*

3 Comments:

Blogger Polt said...

Not dead.
Not gone.
Just not sayin' much.

Okay, well the first two are good news. The third, well, not good news, but understandable.

Glad to know you're still around.

HUGS....

Friday, September 14, 2007 9:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been there, doing that.. I understand. While I haven't been shy of blogging my pitiful heart out - I've been virtually silent on those of others...

~xo
Stay tough.

P.S. we got a new secondhand shop here called "Needful Things" figured you'd get a giggle out of that ;)

Friday, September 14, 2007 7:29:00 PM  
Blogger Jeans Pants said...

*hugs* back. Im not dead either by the way. We wont be dead together...Woo Hoo!!!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 2:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home