Friday, August 11, 2006

Thank you Sir, may I have another?

Alright, as promised, here is my post to off-set the slightly self-pitying one from yesterday...

Things I Am Grateful For (in no particular order):

1. I have the ability to DECIDE to do something about the way I look/feel about myself and put a plan into action because I am healthy enough to be able to do so.

2. All of the people I love most in the world are still around.

3. Most of those people are in reasonably good health.

4. I have a partner who was willing to overlook my MANY flaws and stick with me when he really shouldn't have given me another chance.

5. I am gainfully employed at a job I don't hate, earning a decent wage and working with some really nice people.

6. My partner is similarly employed.

7. We are able to do things we WANT, not just things we NEED to do.

8. We have nieces and nephews around so w can enjoy kids without having to HAVE kids and we are pretty close to them, both distance-wise and emotionally.

9. My kitties, who are my babies and who are 14 1/2, are in good health.

10. I have friends who care about me.

11. I am learning about myself everyday...finally.

12. I live in a part of the world where I don't have to worry constantly about something violent happening to me.

13. I'm sure there are many more but I'm tired and hubby just got home so that's it for now! I'm off to my new, comfy, king-size bed for which I am also grateful...particularly at 12:30 a.m.! ;o)

*hugs*

3 Comments:

Blogger Polt said...

A king sized bed and a cute hubby...what more could one ask for? :)

HUGS

Saturday, August 12, 2006 7:08:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A certain cowgirl from Texas is asking for my help. To spread the word. She has a new place. It can be found by following me. Looking carefully at my site. Or email me. Add a new link. Leave the old.

Saturday, August 12, 2006 11:22:00 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

Heaven help us!!! and my word verification was WKRPCNTY.

HA.

Thursday, August 17, 2006 3:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home